Who Can Apply For Bank Exams In 2013.
Those Who are eligible to apply for bank jobs from the year 2013 is explained clearly here. In 2011, Common Written Exam (CWE) were introduced for Banking Jobs. Particularly through IBPS, Banking Sectors is fulfilling their Vacancies like Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, Specialist Officer Jobs. But Nowadays Candidates asking so many doubts about Common Written Exam (CWE) and selection process of Banking Recruitment. Finally Ministry Of Finance took some changes in Selection process and Applying Methods also. Here We can see the New eligibility Details and applying methods for IBPS Exam 2013.
Here We have the answers for following Questions also.
1. What is the eligibility for bank clerk and bank Po exam?
2. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after MBA?
3. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
4. Information regarding Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerk and PO positions?
5. Why do we need clerks in Banks?
6. Previous year question papers and books to refer for G.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks.
7. Tips and shortcut methods to prepare for bank clerk exam.
8. How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam
10. What will be the salary offered for a Clerk in Bank? What shall I do to get Clerk Job?
11. From which website to download the IBPS solved papers?
12. Format of Bank Clerk and Bank PO exam?
13. How to apply for bank exam online?
14. What is age limit to apply for bank exam.
15. Can I apply for bank clerical exam on the basis of 12th?
16. When is the next bank exam conducted? What sort of job can I get in Bank and for which post can I apply?
17. Can I apply for Bank PO exam after passing 10th, 12th, diploma?
18. What are the career options except engineering?
19. Eligibility criteria for Bank PO Exams for SC candidates?
20. Age relaxation for defence personnel in Banking exam?
For Officer Exam: 20 to 30.
For Clerk Exam: 20 to 28.
1. Should pass in Degree from recognized university for both Clerk and PO Exam.
2. Computer Certification and local language is not compulsory for Officer Exam. But both are required for Bank Clerk Exam.
Relaxation is available as per Regulation. For upcoming Bank Exam, Candidates should posses the above Qualification.
IBPS Exam Coaching Centres
IBPS CWE 2013 Study Guide
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2013