IBPS Clerk Exam Cut Off marks. Last Year Cut off Marks for IBPS Clerk Exam. IBPS Scorecard
Here We have the answers and solutions for following Questions related to IBPS Clerk Exam cut off marks.
1. What is the cut off of mark for ibps clerk exam for ST category.
2. What is the cut off of mark for ibps clerk exam for OBC category
3. What is the cut off of mark for ibps clerk exam for General category
4. what are the different approx cut off marks for the general candidate in the IBPS clerk ?
5. what is the minimum marks to get in ibps clerk to get a job
6. ibps clerk exam cut off marks.
7. What is minimum cut off mark for IBPS Clerk Exam.
Cut off marks for IBPS Clerk Exam for the candidates.IBPS cut off marks calculated based on some following factors.
Total number of candidates appeared in the written exam.
Number of candidates passed in the Exam
Number of vacancy
Hardness of Question paper.
250 questions are asked which carry 1 mark each .1/4 marks are deducted for each of your wrong answers. If you get 65% of marks as maximum that is 65% of 250 marks=163 questions right out of 250, you will definitely get job in any of 20 Public sector Banks.
State wise cut off marks:
The minimum Qualifying score for Each category ( General English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry, Computer Knowledge ) was 24 for General and 21 for Others (OBC, SC/ST). But the TWS scores are not uniform It will be differs for each state.
IBPS has applied cut off marks at two levels
1. On Each Section
2. On Total Weighted Score (TWS).
This is the reason for some of Candidates has disqualified even they have secured required score in each sections.
If you know any of previous year cut off marks for bank exam. post in commands or mail to email@example.com